- Corey Arnez Griffin (Moderator), former Associate Director of the Peace Corps
- Tonia Wellons, President & CEO, Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Esayas Wureta, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Mongolia)
- Imani Davis, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Kenya)
- Carrie Hessler Radelet, former Peace Corps Director
- Glenn Blumhorst, President & CEO, National Peace Corps Association
Now is the time for some tough questions. How do we confront systemic racism as it shapes the work we do — here and around the world? And how do we ensure that our community lives out principles of equity and justice?
As part of our commitment to convening conversations around service and opportunity, National Peace Corps Association is joining the Building Bridges Coalition and the International Volunteer Programs Association to host a dialogue about racial equity in international service. Speakers will share their experiences as Black volunteers and staff on service programs and as organizational leaders with longstanding commitments to institutional and systemic change. Join the dialogue on how together we effect meaningful racial justice and equity change.